This is a fail safe, ridiculously easy and super cheap lunch box treat. Perfect with a banana and afternoon cup of chamomile tea!
Coconut rough slice recipe
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 heaped tablespoon cacao
- 10 Medjool dates, seeds removed or 20 Standard dates soaked in hot water, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- I also add a scoop of chocolate protein powder for an extra hit
Place all of the ingredients into your blender or food processor. Blend until well combined. Press the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper, place the mixture into the freezer to set, slice and enjoy!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Found on Eat Drink Paleo